fat-burning Pilates abs workout blasts nearly 20 percent more calories while firming you all over.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart,arms at sides with palms facing the wall behind you.
- Keeping arms straight, vigorously pump them 10 times, back and forth about 3 to 5 inches.
- Inhale for a count of 5, then exhale for 5.
- After 3 sets of 10, raise left leg in front of your body and continue pumping arms for another set of 10.
- Switch legs and repeat.
PILE WITH SIDE LIFT
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and extend arms out to sides.
- Turn feet out 45 degrees and bend knees 90 degrees into a pile (not shown).
- Straighten right leg while lifting left leg out to side.
- Lower Back to plie position and repeat on opposite side.
- Continue alternating 8 times on each leg, inhaling as you bend your knees and exhaling as you extend.
- Step your right foot about 12 inches to the right and bend your right knee 90 degrees into a side Lunge.
- Reach left Arm diagonally up with fingertips pointing toward the ceiling and right arm diagonally down, fingertips pointing toward the floor (not shown).
- Place left hand behind head, elbow bent to side.
- Exhaling, lift your right knee across your body toward your left Hip and left elbow toward your right knee.
- Return to lunge position and repeat to complete 8 reps, then switch sides.
SINGLE LEG FRONT AND BACK KICK
- Step left leg forward about 12 inches and bend knee into a lunge.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, hands in front of face, palms in.
- Raise right leg behind you.
- Bend right knee and kick right heel toward glutes, foot flexed, then kick with toes pointed.
- Repeat 4 to 8 times.
- While Balancing on left foot, straighten legs and kick right leg forward at hip height, arms extended out to sides, then kick leg back.
- Repeat 4 to 8 times; switch sides.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms by sides.
- Lift right leg out to side 6 inches off the floor and simultaneously sweep your arms across your body to the left.